Size Up the picturebox ...

Apr 14, 2010 at 1:45 PM

Hey,

First thanks for your source, it's very simple to understaud for begnner like me !

I try to resize the imgVideo picturebox but que capture is lock to 320x240.

How can I show the capture image in 640x480 ?

Thanks for your help and sorry for my bad english ...

Marc

Apr 14, 2010 at 4:40 PM

Finally I find a solution :

Change the picturebox property "SizeMode" value to StretchImage !

Jun 26, 2010 at 6:02 PM

Thanks for the code indeed! I however experience the same problem as described here: I cannot save the image in another resolution than 320x240.

Even if I change the recording/input resolution to a lower or even higher format in the 'video format' window, I end up with a 320x240 output image. Tracing back to the WebCamImage property (WebCam_Capture.WebcamEventArgs), the size of this image is fixed to this size. Is there a solution to this issue that I am missing? Thanks!

Jun 26, 2010 at 7:20 PM
Hey,
I didn't find anything ...

To: [email removed]
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 10:02:21 -0700
Subject: Re: Size Up the picturebox ... [easywebcam:209308]

Thanks for the code indeed! I however experience the same problem as described here: I cannot save the image in another resolution than 320x240.
Even if I change the recording/input resolution to a lower or even higher format in the 'video format' window, I end up with a 320x240 output image. Tracing back to the WebCamImage property (WebCam_Capture.WebcamEventArgs), the size of this image is fixed to this size. Is there a solution to this issue that I am missing? Thanks!
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (easywebcam@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email easywebcam@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Vous voulez protéger votre numéro de CB ? Utilisez Internet Explorer 8
Jan 13, 2011 at 4:34 PM

Perhaps what you are looking for is CaptureHeight and CaptureWidth.

In my case, i have a picturebox of 640x480, and with those properties y fill all my pictureBox.